description of the product
Interior entrance doors from corridors or stairwells to apartments in multi-family buildings or rooms in public buildings, etc. Manufactured to PN-EN 14351-2:2018. Inward opening doors.
- burglary resistance: class RC3 to PN-EN 1627:2021
- acoustic insulation: Rw= 37 dB, D1 - 30, D2 - 30
- mechanical strength: class 4 to PN-EN 1192:2001
- mechanical durability: class 5 to PN-EN 12400:2004
door wing: made of a wooden frame and special acoustic filling. HDF board package on both sides.
frame: fixed steel frame, angular frame made of sheet metal 1.5 mm thick Door threshold made of stainless steel.
- fixed steel frame 1.5 mm thick with notch seal
- strip lock with 4-point bolting3D adjustable hinges - 2 pcs.
- anti-theft pins - 4 pcs.
- steel threshold with notch seal
- set of class 6 inserts
- handle and Garda rosette by Axa with insert protection. 92 mm spacing
- panoramic door viewer
frame fixed with wall plugs and filled with mounting foam
width “80” - “100”
height 2080 mm
on request doors 1980 mm and 2180 mm high