description of the product
FLEXI POL-SKONE SYSTEM FOR HARMONY CONCEALED DOOR FRAME
- Mechanical resistance requirements class 2, i.e. average service conditions
- Non-rebated system leaf (opened outwards) or with a notch (opened inwards). The door leaf structure consists of a rail and stile
set made of coniferous wood, topped with HDF boards on both sides. The leaf in-fill consists of a ”honeycomb” type cellular cardboard, perforated or solid chipboard. The rated thickness of the door leaf is 40 mm.
- The door leaf is designed in such a way that it can be installed flush with the door frame surface.
DOOR LEAF FINISH
- Smooth painted, veneered or prime-coated surface for DIY painting.
DOOR FRAME - COLOURS
- Concealed door frame for inwards or outwards opened doors. Made from anodised aluminum, raw aluminium for do-it-yourself painting in the colour of the wall or painted in white (RAL 9003), black (RAL 9005).
- Standard equipment:
concealed hinge (adjustable in 3 planes) - quantity of hinges as per table key-operated, cylinder or bathroom type magnetic lock
- Auxiliary equipment (available at an extra charge):
- drop seal preparation for an additional hinge (extra charge to the door leaf)
- hidden hinge for the Harmony door frame in the colour of white, black or
- silver door frame adaptation to the HOBES 2784 roller lock
- HOBES 2784 roller lock door frame available with averse or reverse action
- electric strike – contact with the Sales Department
- for other door dimensions – contact the Sales Department
- HARMONY door frame trimmed every 10 mm is available - the maximum trim is 100 mm
* door openable inwards
** door openable outwards
Sd – door frame external width
So - installation hole width
Hd – door frame external height
Ho - installation hole height